miercuri, 5 septembrie 2012

iPad Mini: When is it?

I talked to a friend who told me that the new mini ipad or iphone 5 is released when Apple announced. There are many rumors on the Internet about the launch of the tablet. about price or about certain features. Apple knows what the processor is, it's dual core or quad core. The display is AMOLED or LCD Screen or retina display. Secret that Apple do not let them out on the market. Nobody knows the truth than when hand has little tablet. Definitely going to be a very good tablet. Today I play with a tablet iPad 3 and Apple's new tablet is superb. 'll Never find a product cheaper at apple. All are premium products and if you want to wait a while to buy an ipad mini, I think it's worth the wait. A year ago I was a fan but slightly easier android I understand that Apple is the future.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu